Want to guest post at Broke Professionals? We enjoy guest blogging on other sites. We also accept guest posts on our site. Just make sure your post fits into our theme, is well written, is original and will not be shown anywhere else. All inquiries should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in submitting an article please read the guidelines below:
- Email the topic idea and the article to email@example.com
- Articles that are truly valuable to our readers.
- About any personal finance related topic (investing, saving, frugality, etc). Just email us first to approve the topic
- Original content not published anywhere else
- Not self-promoting
- No affiliate links
- We reserve full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) and adding our own links to the article.
- Please include your introduction.
- Please send HTML code, as this speeds the publishing lead-time of your article.
By submitting an article you are granting me the right to publish it at Brokeprofessionals.com and are agreeing not to submit or publish it elsewhere.
I do not guarantee all articles will be published. I will only publish quality content that I feel readers will benefit from. I reserve full editorial rights, and may add or delete content and links and edit for grammar or clarity.
If you are a business (or a writer who would like to link to a business site) and would like to do a sponsored post, we accept sponsored posts, please contact me for rates – firstname.lastname@example.org